Glewed.TV ("us", "we", or "our") operates website, mobile applications, OTT applications, and Connected TV applications (collectively, the "Service").
How Glewed.TV Responds to Do Not Track Signals:
We may partner with third-party service providers to serve ads regarding goods or services that may be of interest to you when you access and use the website (the “Site”) and third party-platforms. Some of the ads on this Site or on third party platforms may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on what we or the online advertising network serving the ad know about you or your computer’s browsing activity on both the Site and third-party platforms. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags).
The Network Advertising Initiative offers useful information about internet advertising companies, including information about how to opt-out of interest-based advertising by their members. See http://www.networkadvertising.org for general information about the NAI and http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp for the opt-out page. You may also visit http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/ to learn about interest-based advertising and how to opt-out from ads served by some or all participating companies.
These opt-out mechanisms rely on cookies to remember your choices. If you delete your cookies, use another computer or device, or change browsers, you will need to repeat this process. In addition, opting out of interest-based ads will not opt you out of all ads, but rather only those ads that are personalized to your interests.
When you use the Service, we share Personal Data that we collect from you, such as your email (in hashed form), IP address, or information about your browser or operating system, with our partner/service provider, LiveRamp Inc. LiveRamp returns an online identification code that we may store in our first-party cookie for our use in online and cross-channel advertising and it may be shared with advertising companies to enable interest-based and targeted advertising. To opt out of this use, please click here (https://optout.liveramp.com/opt_out).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT (OR USER)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of Personal Data for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person, (also known as personally identifiable information). . While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data. Personally Data may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit). We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
EXAMPLES OF COOKIES WE USE:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
USE OF DATA
Glewed.TV uses the collected Personal Data for various purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service
To notify you about changes to our Service
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
To provide customer support
To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
To monitor the usage of our Service
To detect, prevent and address technical issues
To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
We need to perform a contract with you
You have given us permission to do so
The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
To comply with the law
RETENTION OF DATA
We retain Personal Data we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
TRANSFER OF DATA
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
To comply with a legal obligation
To protect and defend the rights or property of Glewed.TV
To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
OTHER PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain Personal Data protection rights. Glewed.TV aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-844-445-3933 or via mail 200 Continental Drive Suite 401 Newark, DE 19713. Should you request your Personal Data be deleted, it will be deleted in compliance with our data retention policy and applicable law.
In certain circumstances, you have the following Personal Data protection rights:
The right to access, update or to delete the Personal Data we have. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you.
The right of rectification. You have the right to have your Personal Data rectified if any information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the Personal Data we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Glewed.TV relied on your consent to process your Personal Data.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. We may allow other companies, called third-party ad servers or ad networks, to serve advertisements within our services. These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology to send the advertisements and links that appear on our site and apps. We do not provide any Personal Data to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.as
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important to us. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 17. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers. Under 17 year old viewers must use the Glewed.TV sites under adult supervision.
Contacting us and accessing your personal DATA
We reserve the right to charge an administration fee in relation to fulfilling a request for access to Personal Data which fee shall not exceed the maximum fee allowed by law.
Residents of the State of California.
- Identifiers: covers a broad range of information, including things like name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and IP address. We collect some CCPA personal information that falls into this category. We collect IP addresses, identifiers from the devices you use to connect, and characteristics about the networks you use when you connect to our service. There are also identifiers we use for purposes like advertising (resettable device identifiers, third party advertising cookies) that we do not associate with to you, but that can be used to reach you with promotional messages on other websites and applications.
- Commercial information: this includes information about products or services considered, obtained or purchased.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information: we offer online services, so we collect CCPA personal information in this category, like your interactions with our service.
We may use personal information to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics.
In regard to CCPA personal information, our sources of information are: (i) you (the consumer) when you provide us CCPA personal information directly, and when we collect it automatically based on your interactions with us; (ii) partners (other companies with whom you have a relationship), which may include your TV or internet service provider, or other streaming media device providers who make our service available on their device; and (iii) other sources such as service providers who support our business including security and payment service providers.
Under the CCPA, you have certain rights with respect to the CCPA personal information you provide to us.
For free, up to two times in any twelve-month period, you are entitled to obtain the following information for the immediately preceding twelve month period:
- The categories of information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources of the information we have collected about you;
- The purpose for which we have collected such information about you;
- A copy of the CCPA personal information we have collected about you; and,
- To be informed if we have sold or disclosed your CCPA personal information to a third party and for what purpose.
In order to obtain a copy of this information with respect to your account, you may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Glewed TV End User License Agreement ("EULA")
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and Glewed TV and governs use of this app made available through the Google Play Store. By installing the Glewed TV App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the Glewed TV App.
In order to ensure Glewed TV provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. If you see inappropriate content, please use the "Report as offensive" feature found under each post.
- Parties. This Agreement is between you and Glewed TV only, and not Google Play, Inc. (“Google Play”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Google Play and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Google Play has the right to enforce this Agreement against you. Glewed TV, not Google Play, is solely responsible for the Glewed TV App and its content.
- Privacy. Glewed TV may collect and use information about your usage of the Glewed TV App, including certain types of information from and about your device. Glewed TV may use this information to measure the use and performance of the Glewed TV App.
- Limited License. Glewed TV grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Glewed TV App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the Glewed TV App on Google Play devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service.
- Age Restrictions. By using the Glewed TV App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the Glewed TV App does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the Glewed TV App may be terminated without warning if Glewed TV believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child's use of the Glewed TV App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child's use of the Glewed TV App.
- Objectionable Content Policy. Content may not be submitted to Glewed TV, who will moderate all content and ultimately decide whether or not to post a submission to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to: (i) sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and (v) gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
- Warranty. Glewed TV disclaims all warranties about the Glewed TV App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, Glewed TV, not Google Play, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
- Maintenance and Support. Glewed TV does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, Glewed TV, not Google Play, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
- Product Claims. Glewed TV, not Google Play, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the Glewed TV App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the Glewed TV App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
- Third Party Intellectual Property Claims. Glewed TV shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the Glewed TV App. To the extent Glewed TV is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, Glewed TV, not Google Play, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the Glewed TV App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.