Last revised: November 2022
We may partner with third-party service providers to serve ads regarding goods or services that may be of interest to you when you access and use the Website and/or any such third party-platform. Some of the ads on this Website or on such third party platform may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on what we or the third-party service provider serving the ad know about you, including through your device’s browsing activity on both the Website and third-party platform. To do so, we or any such third-party service provider may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags). See “COOKIES” section below for more information.
The Network Advertising Initiative offers useful information about internet advertising companies, including information about how to opt-out of interest-based advertising by their members. See http://www.networkadvertising.org for general information about the NAI and http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp for the opt-out page. You may also visit http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/ to learn about interest-based advertising and how to opt-out from ads served by some or all participating companies.
These opt-out mechanisms rely on cookies to remember your choices. If you delete your cookies, use another computer or device, or change browsers, you may need to repeat this process. In addition, opting out of interest-based ads will not opt you out of all ads, but rather only those ads that are personalized to your interests.
When you use our Website, we may share information that we collect from you, such as your email (in hashed form), IP address or information about your browser or operating system, with our partner/service provider, LiveRamp Inc. LiveRamp returns an online identification code that we may store in our first-party cookie for our use in online and cross-channel advertising and it may be shared with advertising companies to enable interest-based and targeted advertising. To opt out of this use, please click here (https://optout.liveramp.com/opt_out).”
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession). While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit). We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (“IP address”), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
USE OF DATA
Glewed.TV uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
RETENTION OF DATA
TRANSFER OF DATA
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
- Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party companies and individuals we employ to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- Analytics. We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, including Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Advertising. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this Website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, Glewed.TV may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Legal Requirements. Glewed.TV may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Glewed.TV
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we have established appropriate technical and commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
"DO NOT TRACK" SIGNALS
We do not respond to or support Do Not Track ("DNT") signals or any similar mechanisms. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in certain web browsers to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important to us. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers. Under 16 viewers must use the Glewed.TV sites under adult supervision.
The CCPA requires that we provide the categories of personal information we collect or have collected in the last 12 months, they include:
- Identifiers (including IP addresses, first and last name, username, email address, unique personal identifiers, and other similar identifiers)
- The categories of personal information listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80) (including name)
- Commercial information (including transaction history information)
- Internet and other electronic activity information (including browsing history, search history, online behavior, and data regarding your interactions with websites and services)
- Inference information (including additional products or services we think may be of interest to you)
Please note, personal information, as defined by the CCPA, does not include de-identified or aggregated customer information.
Under the CCPA, California residents may request:
- The categories of personal information we have collected or disclosed about you
- The categories of sources of such personal information
- The business or commercial purpose for which we have collected such personal information and the categories of third parties with whom we disclose such personal information
- The personal information we have collected about you
- That we delete personal information that we have collected about you and,
- To opt-out of the sale of personal information, and whether we have sold your personal information to any third parties and for what purpose
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights. However, certain information may be exempt from requests under the law.
Please note, the above-mentioned requests pursuant to the CCPA may only be made 2 times within a 12-month period at no charge. We reserve the right to deny or charge a reasonable fee with respect to meeting additional requests during any such 12-month period. Moreover, any information we provide per such request will only include information that we have collected over the previous 12 months from the date of such request.
For your protection, we will need to verify your identity before complying with your request. Accordingly, you may need to provide us with personal information, such as your first and last name and email address. Please note, if there is no personal information that we can verify, we may be unable to complete your request. We will attempt to respond to all verifiable requests within 45 days of receipt of such requests. To designate an authorized agent to make such requests on your behalf, in addition to the foregoing, you will need to provide a written authorization or power of attorney that is signed by you.
If you are a California resident and would like exercise any of the above rights pursuant to the CCPA, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA RESIDENTS
If you access the Service from the EEA, Glewed.TV’s legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this section depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect it. Glewed.TV may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- The processing is in our legitimate interest and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access. The right to access your personal data
- The right to update or rectify. You have the right to rectify or update inaccurate or incomplete personal data
- The right to delete or erase. You have the right to obtain the deletion, in certain circumstances, of your personal data.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for certain purposes.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your personal data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.