How Glewed.TV Responds to Do Not Track Signals:
We may partner with third-party service providers to serve ads regarding goods or services that may be of interest to you when you access and use the Site and third party-platform. Some of the ads on this Site or on third party platform may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on what we or the online advertising network serving the ad know about you or your computer’s browsing activity on both the Site and third-party platform. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags).
The Network Advertising Initiative offers useful information about internet advertising companies, including information about how to opt-out of interest-based advertising by their members. See http://www.networkadvertising.org for general information about the NAI and http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp for the opt-out page. You may also visit http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/ to learn about interest-based advertising and how to opt-out from ads served by some or all participating companies.
These opt-out mechanisms rely on cookies to remember your choices. If you delete your cookies, use another computer or device, or change browsers, you will need to repeat this process. In addition, opting out of interest-based ads will not opt you out of all ads, but rather only those ads that are personalized to your interests.
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT (OR USER)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession). While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit). We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
EXAMPLES OF COOKIES WE USE:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
USE OF DATA
- Glewed.TV uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
RETENTION OF DATA
TRANSFER OF DATA
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
To comply with a legal obligation
To protect and defend the rights or property of Glewed.TV
To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
"DO NOT TRACK" SIGNALS
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Glewed.TV aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Glewed.TV relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. We may allow other companies, called third-party ad servers or ad networks, to serve advertisements within our services. These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology to send the advertisements and links that appear on our site and apps. We do not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important to us. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers. Under 16 viewers must use the Glewed.TV sites under adult supervision.
Glewed TV End User License Agreement ("EULA")
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and Glewed TV and governs use of this app made available through the Google Play Store. By installing the Glewed TV App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the Glewed TV App.<
In order to ensure Glewed TV provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. If you see inappropriate content, please use the "Report as offensive" feature found under each post.
1. Parties This Agreement is between you and Glewed TV only, and not Google Play, Inc. (“Google Play”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Google Play and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Google Play has the right to enforce this Agreement against you. Glewed TV, not Google Play, is solely responsible for the Glewed TV App and its content.
2. Privacy Glewed TV may collect and use information about your usage of the Glewed TV App, including certain types of information from and about your device. Glewed TV may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the Glewed TV App.
3. Limited License Glewed TV grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use theGlewed TV App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use theGlewed TV App on Google Play devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service.
4. Age Restrictions By using the Glewed TV App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the Glewed TV App does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the Glewed TV App may be terminated without warning if Glewed TV believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child's use of the Glewed TV App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child's use of the Glewed TV App.
5. Objectionable Content Policy Content may not be submitted to Glewed TV, who will moderate all content and ultimately decide whether or not to post a submission to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to: (i) sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and (v) gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
6. Warranty Glewed TV disclaims all warranties about the Glewed TV App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, Glewed TV, not Google Play, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
7. Maintenance and Support Glewed TV does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, Glewed TV, not Google Play, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
8. Product Claims Glewed TV, not Google Play, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the Glewed TV App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the Glewed TV App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
9. Third Party Intellectual Property Claims Glewed TV shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the Glewed TV App. To the extent Glewed TV is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, Glewed TV, not Google Play, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the Glewed TV App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.